How to Import Existing Supercast Subscribers into Mailchimp
If you already have existing members in Supercast that you'd like to add to your Mailchimp audience, you can import them by following the steps in this article.
If you don't have any existing members in Supercast yet, you will not be able to import any members into Mailchimp at this stage. Instead, start by integrating Supercast with Mailchimp using Zapier in the following article:
Before we proceed, please ensure you have the following accounts set up:
- Supercast (with a published page)
- You have already set up your Mailchimp audience with the correct Supercast audience fields by following the steps in this article.
Step 1. Download the CSV with your Subscribers in Supercast
- From your Supercast dashboard, click on Subscriptions.
- Sort Feed Statuses by Connected.
- Click Download as CSV.
Step 2. Import the CSV file in Mailchimp
- From your Mailchimp audience, go Add Contacts > Import subscribers.
- Check Upload file, and then click Continue to Upload.
- Click on Browse, upload the CSV file you downloaded from Supercast, and the click Continue to Organize.
- Select your audience, select Subscribed as your status, checkmark Update any existing contacts, and then click Continue to Tag.
- If you wish, select or create a tag for your contacts. Otherwise click Continue to Match.
- Ensure the column labels match up with your pre-existing audience fields.
- If so, click Finalize Import.
- Otherwise, click on the edit icon to manually match each column with its respective field.
NOTE: We recommend only using email address, first name, last name, and Supercast Feed URL.
- Review and click Complete Import.
- An "Import was successful" message should appear to confirm your import was completed.