Uploading Your Premium Artwork
Just like your free podcast has its own unique artwork, your premium podcast should also have its own piece of artwork to represent your premium content. This is important for two reasons:
- Podcast players will display your premium artwork in the listener's library and when the listener is playing your premium podcast episodes.
- Your premium podcast artwork is featured on your landing page. (For example, check out Get Sleepy's landing page to see how their premium podcast artwork is presented.)
This article will cover the following:
- What Should Your Premium Artwork Look Like?
- How to Upload Your Premium Artwork in Supercast
- How Long Does It Take Podcast Players to Update My Artwork?
What Should Your Premium Artwork Look Like?
The truth is - there are no rules. However, there are a couple of pointers to keep in mind:
- Make the premium artwork distinct from your free artwork
- Make reference to the premium nature of the podcast
These two factors are important because listeners will need to be able to distinguish between your free and premium podcast feeds in their podcast players. Other than that, let your creativity shine through!
For some inspiration, here are some example from Supercast creators:
The Knowledge Project
How to Upload Your Premium Podcast Artwork into Supercast
1. From your creator dashboard, click Settings > Podcast.
2. Click on Edit.
3. Upload your Podcast Artwork.
In a few moments, your podcast artwork will now feature in podcast players and your landing page.
How Long Does It Take Podcast Players to Update My Artwork?
If you are updating your podcast artwork, please allow at least 24 hours before for this change to update in podcast players.
If Apple Podcast is not updating your new artwork, please check out this article to learn about the required specifications.