Customizing Your Member Page
Supercast allows you to customize your own Member Page so that you can send your own unique message to your members when they sign up.
This article will cover the following:
- Where Your Member Page Message Is Displayed
- What to Put in Your Member Page Message
- How to Customize Your Member Page Message in Supercast
Where Your Member Page Message Is Displayed
Your Member Page message will be displayed in two places:
- The Member Dashboard after listeners sign up for your membership
- The Welcome Email that Supercast sends your members on sign-up
What to Put in Your Member Page
Naturally, every creator's Member Page message will vary. Here are a few examples of what you could include:
- Reiterate what members receive as part of their membership (e.g. Bonus content)
- Links to member-only to community groups or online content (e.g. private Facebook Group, Discord, pdf version of your content) you are offering your members
- Discount codes for merch or any products you might be selling
- If you need to collect a home address to send a gift to a member, you could link to a Google Form or Typeform to collect this info
How to Customize Your Member Page Message in Supercast
1. From your dashboard, go to Member Page.
2. Choose whether you wish to use the same message for all subscribers or customize the message by plan type.
If you're offering different content to members based on plan types, you might wish to select 'Customize the message by plan type'. This allows you to provide links to the extra content you're offering to one type of subscriber (e.g. free merch to yearly subscribers), but not to another (i.e. monthly subscribers).
If you're offering the same content to all members, you might wish to select 'Use the same message for all'.
3. Add your Member Page message.
4. Click Update Member Page.