Customizing Your Subscriber Page
Supercast allows you to customize your own Subscriber Page so that you can send your own unique message to your members when they sign up.
This article will cover the following:
- Where Your Subscriber Page Message Is Displayed
- What to Put in Your Subscriber Page Message
- How to Subscriber Your Member Page Message in Supercast
Where Your Subscriber Page Message Is Displayed
Your Subscriber Page message will be displayed in two places:
- The Subscriber Dashboard after listeners sign up for your subscription
- The Welcome Email that Supercast sends your Subscriber on sign-up
What to Put in Your Subscriber Page
Naturally, every creator's Subscriber Page message will vary. Here are a few examples of what you could include:
- Reiterate what subscribers receive as part of their membership (e.g. Bonus content)
- Links to subscriber-only to community groups or online content (e.g. private Facebook Group, Discord, pdf version of your content) you are offering your members
- Discount codes for merch or any products you might be selling
- If you need to collect a home address to send a gift to a subscriber, you could link to a Google Form or Typeform to collect this info
How to Customize Your Subscriber Page Message in Supercast
1. From your dashboard, go to Settings > Subscriber Page.
2. Choose whether you wish to use the same message for all subscribers or customize the message by plan type.
If you're offering different content to members based on plan types, you might wish to select 'Customize the message by plan type'. This allows you to provide links to the extra content you're offering to one type of subscriber (e.g. free merch to yearly subscribers), but not to another (i.e. monthly subscribers).
If you're offering the same content to all members, you might wish to select 'Use the same message for all'.
3. Add your Subscriber Page message.
4. Click Update Subscriber Page.