Creating a Promotion
To boost subscriptions, you might want to consider running a promotion that discounts your plans for a limited period of time.
Here's how you create a promotion:
1. From your creator dashboard, click Promotions.
2. Choose between New public promotion and New invite-only promotion. A public promotion is accessible to anyone who visits your landing page, whereas an invite-only promotion is only accessible through a link.
3. Enter a Name for the promotion. This is for internal purposes only.
4. Enter a Percent off. For example, to create a discount of 50%, enter 50.
5. Select a Redeem by date. This is the date when the promotion will expire.
6. Select an Activate by date. This is the date when the promotion will begin.
7. Select a Discount recurrence. This is the period of months that the discount will apply. For example, if you select 2 Months, the discount will apply to the first two payments on a monthly plan, but only the first payment for a yearly plan.
8. Select your Promotion visibility.
9. Select whether you would like the promotion to apply to All plans or Specific plans.
10. Click Create Promotion.
11. To finalize your promotion, toggle the promotion on to active.
12. Your promotion will now go live on your 'Activate by' date.