Sending an Episode Notification Email
As a Supercast podcaster, you might want to notify your subscribers by email when you publish a new Supercast episode. This helps to drive engagement with your episodes and reminds subscribers of your subscription's value.
If you'd like to send subscribers your own unique email, use our Posts feature instead:
This article will cover the following:
What is an Episode Notification Email?
An episode notification email is an email to your subscribers that includes:
- Episode title (also the subject line)
- Episode image
- Episode description (or your own customized message)
- A button (which a subscriber can click to open the episode in their Supercast episode browser)
How Do I Send an Episode Notification Email?
1) Go to Episode > New Episode > Upload your episode info and mp3 file (as you normally would).
2) Click Publish / Schedule.
3) Choose whether you would like to publish the episode immediately or schedule it.
4) Checkmark 'Email Subscribers when the episode is published'.
5) You can choose to customize the message of your email. Otherwise, the episode's description will pre-populate in the textbox by default.
6) Click Publish Episode.
You're done! Your subscribers will now receive this episode notification email.