How to Integrate Supercast with Another Platform using Zapier
One of the benefits of Supercast's platform is the ability to integrate with other online tools. Integrating Supercast with your website is a good alternative to the All-in Plan if:
- You already have a membership system in place you want to continue using.
- You sell other products and services through your website and want to list podcast subscriptions alongside them.
Under this set-up, your WordPress membership platform manages the member sign-up and billing, while Supercast provides the private RSS feeds and episode hosting. Supercast enables your members to connect to their private RSS feed by displaying player links in your member area. Members can click on these links to connect to their private podcast feed in a podcast player of their choice.
The player links look as follows:
Set up steps:
We can integrate with other membership plugins and CRMs using Zapier.
Note: Zapier can has its own fees.
Before proceeding, please ensure:
- Your membership platform is compatible with Zapier
- You have a Zapier account
- You have a Supercast account
1. Zapier Invite
Accept Supercast's public Zapier invite.
2. Create subscribers in Zapier
3. Include player links on a gated page
4. Disable Subscribers when they unsubscribe
5. Recommended: Checkmark Connection Reminder Emails in Supercast
From your Supercast dashboard, click Notification Preferences under 'Advanced Settings.
Then, checkmark 'Connection Reminder Notifications'. This will send members who have not connected to their feeds 3 days after sign-up a reminder email, which contains their player links.
Here's an example of what the email will look like: