Setting Up Your Sign Up Page V1
So you're still on our V1 landing pages? In case you missed it, we now offer a new, modern sign-up page that was designed with conversion and user experience in mind - find out more here.
This article will cover instructions on how to set up or make changes to your V1 landing page.
1. Navigate to Settings > Sign-up Page on the sidebar. From here you can customize various attributes as shown below.
2. Click on the + icon under the Logo header to upload your podcast or company logo.
3.Click on the color palette located under the Accent Color header to select the accent color you want used throughout your sign-up page. You can customize your color with the palette tool or enter in a RGB, HSL, or HEX color code.
4.Write the headline for your sign-up page here.
5.Write a brief description of your podcast here. Try to keep it to small paragraphs, outlining who makes it, what it's about, and who it is for.
Looking for inspiration on how to message your paid content? Check out the How to message your paid membership section of our Membership Guide.
6. A welcome clip is a short audio clip you can embed in your sign-up page welcoming new subscribers. To insert a welcome clip, click on this box at the bottom of the page.
7. You'll then be prompted to create a title and brief description for the welcome clip, then upload an audio file. Make sure you click the Update sign-up Page button at the bottom to ensure your page is saved and updated.
8. If you'd like to add a Goals Section to your page to share your mission and encourage sign-up, select Goals in the left-hand navigation bar.
Here's Get Sleepy's Goals Section to see what it could look like on your sign-up page:
9. When you're ready to publish your sign-up page after completing all the steps in the Pre-launch Checklist, go into Podcast Settings > Publish.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any assistance with the steps above!