Add Staff Creators and Set-up Permissions
Podcasting is a collaborative artform. When building, promoting, and releasing your show, you may want to delegate certain responsibilities to others and give them specific permissions for certain tasks. Supercast makes this easy through the Creators section which allows you to add, edit, and remove the staff behind your podcast while attributing them specific roles and their associated permissions.
This article covers the following:
Adding, Editing, and Removing Creators
2. Add people as contributors by entering their Email and specifying the Role you wish for them to occupy from the drop-down menu.
3. To edit the roles, permissions, or names of certain creators or delete them altogether, select their name from the list of creators.
4. From here you can select Edit or Delete in the top right-hand corner.
Set-up Creator Roles and Permissions
2. Specify the name and enter a description for the specific role.
3. Next, grant the role permissions by selecting them from the drop-down. There are five permissions that can be granted to roles. The list below provides a detailed explanation of each:
- API: allows the user to access Supercast APIs in order to create integrations with other apps
- Channel: allows the user to edit landing page and AMA section
- Creators: allows the user to add and remove creators from an account
- Subscribers: allows the user to manually add new subscribers, and suspend a subscriber's feed
- Episodes: allows the user to upload, modify, and delete episodes from an account
4. Click Create Role. Now, when you add creators in the future this role will be available in the Roles drop-down menu.